What Will You Find in this Post?
Do you know, how to make cream cheese slime? A different type of slime gives the cheese look. Well, today I have nothing to do. So, I decided to make fun in my free time. The experiment I did today was a fantastic act ever done by me at the weekend. Let’s get started how I made slime with four different ways that look like cream cheese.
In today’s topic “cream cheese slime” You will learn the new slime recipe. All are different and have my madness, so don’t miss any of it. Read out the complete blog post I promise; It won’t heart you or will not cost you a single penny. After reading this blog, you will be able to make cream cheese slime in different ways. Mention by title or number in the comment box which one is your favorite.
Super Cream Cheese Slime with Borax
Super Cream Cheese Slime is of the most favorite slime. Kids always love the delicious fruits and healthy eating. This slime correctly looks like a delicious cheese. Make sure this slime only similar with the look of cream and cheese, no cheese or cream are involved in it as ingredients. A simple recipe of cheesy slime with borax. You can try this method with the mentioned ingredients. While making cheese slime, you should wait and follow the step by step instruction. In this portion, you will learn how anyone can make cream slime at home. So let’s start with the ingredients and instructions. For your ease, I will attach the images that have been taken during the process.
- 1-Cup Glue.
- 2-Tbsp Corn Starch.
- 1-Cup Shaving Foam.
- ½-Cup Foamy Hand Soap.
- 2-Drop Orange Food Color.
- 1-Tbsp Borax (Slime Activator).
- 1-Cup Water
- A Bowl and spoon for mixing
- Add one cup glue in the bowl.
- Now add two tablespoon cornstarch and mix them.
- Shaving foam always gives mass to slime, add one cup in the above mixture.
- For making it softer, you can also add a half cup of foamy hand soap.
- I used orange food color to make it cheesy.
- Mix all the mixture until it gets mixed.
- Use one Tbsp borax as a slime activator.
- Add one cup of water after adding borax.
- Mix all the mixture with hands; it will take 10min. More.
- Prep Time: 10 Min.
- Time: 10 Min.
- Total Time: 20 Min.
Make Pineapple Cream Cheese Slime
In this slime recipe, I tried Baking soda and contact lens solution as a slime activator. Read the instruction carefully how to mix them properly to make it Pineapple cheesy Slime.
- 1 bottle Glue
- 2 drop food color (yellow)
- 2 Cup shaving cream
- 1 Tbsp. baking soda
- ¼ Cup Contact Lens Solution
- 4 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- Add 1 bottle of white glue in a bowl.
- Mix it with two cups of shaving cream.
- Add two drop of yellow color.
- Stir all the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Add one tablespoon baking soda in the bowl and mix it with a spoon for 5 min long.
- Now ad quarter cup of contact lens solution while you moving spoon in the mixture.
- Stir all the mixture after adding slime activators for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add four tablespoons of cornstarch and mix it slowly.
- You Slime is ready. You can make fun of it.
How to make Strawberry Cream Cheese Slime
Strawberry Cream slime recipe is most delicious slimes. This recipe is straightforward to make and holds minimal ingredients. In this slime recipe, I am using contact lens solution as a slime activator. You can use any other activator. While making ready this recipe you need to be careful about the quantity of ingredients and stirring time.
- 1 bottle of washable glue.
- 1 drop of food color (Red).
- 2 Cup of Shaving cream.
- 5 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- ¼ Cup of Contact lens Solution
- First of all, add the one bottle of washable glue in the bowl.
- Now, add 2 cups of shaving cream in the Glue and start mixing.
- Add red food color while you are mixing shaving foam and glue.
- Add five tablespoon cornstarch in the above mixture and stir all together.
- To make it nonsticky, you need to add a quarter cup of contact lens solution in the whole mixture.
For getting better results, add contact lens solution after sometimes when you are stirring the mixture. It will activate your slime and will give you the distinctive creamy look.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Slime with Clay
One of my favorite slime recipes, you will know why I like most and how it is easy to make. The fast and time-saving method demands 2 ingredients. You need to buy the pre-made slime from the mart with soft pink clay.
- 1 cup of pre-made slime.
- 1 cup of soft pink clay
- 1 Tbsp. Baking soda.
- Take a bowl and add one cup of pre-made slime.
- Add 1 cup of soft pink clay into the slime.
- Stir until it mixed correctly.
- Add one tablespoon of baking soda in the mixture.
- After adding baking soda stir up to 5 minutes.
Your Delicious Strawberry Cream Cheese Slime is ready. I like this little recipe because it saves time. This recipe is strongly recommended for fast self-made slime. Because no one knows how you made the slime. 😛