What Will You Find in this Post?
Do you like to handle foam in your hands? The foam slime is the softest slimes that you can get. It is fluffy and is fun to play.
If you do not want to get it from the market which may cost you some money, you can always make it at home by following these two easy recipes.
Playing with these readily available ingredients to create foam slime at home is the most fun and creative activity.
A fluffy Foam Slime is a perfect thing that kids love to play. It folds in hands easily and is soft and foamy. Instead of buying slime from the market, you should give your kids a chance to be creative and innovative. Let them make slime at home.
It is comfortable and also fun. Your kids will learn a lot. In this blog post, you will learn How to Make Foam Slime. Your kids will love these methods and even enjoy it. Let them have fun and play as they wish.
How to Make Foam Slime (Method 1)
Making foam slime recipe is easy. The kids will love to experiment using these three ingredients. This recipe does not use any Borax. It is even more comfortable for kids to make their Slime.
- Prep Time: 2 Mins
- Total Time: 10 Mins
- 1/2 cup Washable PVA Glue
- 1 Cup foaming gel – shaving gel
- Four tablespoons contact lens solution
- Two drops of your favorite food coloring
- First, you need a large, clean bowl. Now add the PVA glue to the pan.
- Now add four tablespoons of contact lens solution.
- Make sure that you do not pour the lens solution in your eyes. Handle it with care.
- Now take a spoon and mix these two ingredients.
- Now add 1 cup foaming gel or shaving gel to the mixture.
- Now you can use your hands to mix and knead these three ingredients.
- Knead until it forms a foamy slime. You may have to knead for 8 to 9 minutes to get the best result.
Make Fun With Multiple Slimes
Before going to the next recipe, you might also like these recipes. All these recipes are easy to made and love to play.
We write the slime tutorials in easy ways. You can also request for your choice in the comment box. Your request will be our first priority.
How to Make Foam Slime (Method 2)
How to make foam slime is a fantastic recipe to create a fluffy foamy slime. It may take some time, but your kids will love to make this slime at home.
- Prep Time: 5 Mins
- Total Time: 15 Mins
- ½ Cup Elmer’s White Glue
- Clean & Clear shampoo
- ½ cup water
- Quarter cup body wash
- 4 to 5 drops of food coloring
- First, take a clean bowl and add ½ cup glue, ½ cup water, and shampoo in it.
- Now mix these three ingredients using a beater.
- Now add the body wash and then mix again with the blender.
- Now add food color and mix again until the color is even.
- Knead until it forms the fluffy slime. It may take some time to get there.
How to Make Foam Slime (Method 3)
Creating a foam slime without borax is more fun. It makes the process easy and you do not have to go to the shop for buying the borax. Let’s get started and learn how to make foam slime without using borax.
Prep Time: 2 Mins
Total Time: 10 Mins
- Half Cup PVA Glue
- One Cup foaming gel (I use shaving gel)
- Four Tbsp contact lens solution
- Food coloring
- Take a large bowl and empty the bottle of PVA glue in it.
*Make sure that the bowl is clean and has no dust particles.
- Take four tablespoons of contact lens solution and add to the glue and mix
*Use a spoon or any other thing to mix the ingredients.
- Now it is time to add the ingredient which will make the slime Foamy. Add 1 cup of shaving gel to the glue.
- Mix it and then knead the mixture with your hands
- Keep kneading until you get perfect foam slime. It may take some time to get the perfect slime that you need.
How to Make Foam Slime (Method 4)
Are you looking for a recipe that will help you create fluffy foam slime? Foam slime is not fun at all if it is not fluffy and soft. Here is an easy to follow a recipe that will help you create that perfect super fluffy foam slime which you desire.
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Total Time: 15 Mins
- Half Cup Elmer’s White Glue
- Half cup water
- Quarter cup body wash
- Shampoo (I use Clean & Clear)
- Food coloring of your choice
- Take a bowl and add the half cup of glue to it. (I use a half cup, if you need to make a larger slime you can increase the quantity of the glue)
- Now add half cup water and add the shampoo in it
*Shampoo is the main ingredient which will help get that fluffy touch to the foam slime
- Mix these ingredients until all is even
- Now add the quarter cup of body wash to this mixture and mix it. You may need an electrical beater to do this.
*Make sure that you keep beating until the slime is thick and strong
- Add your favorite food color and mix
- Now knead the slime until you get the fluffy slime ready. You may have to knead it for a long time to get the desired result.