What Will You Find in this Post?
In this blog you will learn how to make Iceberg Slime: Kids like to be creative. One of the best ways that you can teach your kids to be innovative and experimental is to let them prepare the iceberg slime. Today I will share a method of How to Make Iceberg Slime at home. It is a crunchy slime which the kids will love to make. Let your kids do the job and prepare the mud at home with these two easy recipes.
Recipe #1: How to Make Iceberg Slime?Making iceberg slime is super fun as it involves a lot of foam. The kids will love to prepare slime with these ingredients. This recipe does not use any Borax. It is even more comfortable for kids to make their Slime.
Process Of Making Iceberg Slime
- First, empty a large bowl and to it add two bottles of Elmer’s White glue.
- Now add one bottle of foaming gel to the glue.
- Take a spatula and mix these two ingredients until smooth, make sure that both elements are evenly mixed.
- Now add some baby powder to it.
- Add 4 to 5 drops of blue and green food color at a time. Keep adding the color until it is visible.
- Now add the slime activator and mix it well.
- Keep mixing and adding the activator unless it forms slime.
- Knead the slime until it is in good form.
- Refrigerate for one day and your crunchy iceberg slime is ready.
Recipe #2: How to Make Crunchy Iceberg Slime
Making Crunchy Iceberg Slime recipe uses more ingredients and allows the kids to experiment more. The kids will learn how to mix items to prepare the cool iceberg slime.
Process Of Making Crunchy Iceberg Slime
- First, take a bowl and add 1 cup glue and water to it.
- Mix both ingredients until smooth.
- Now add three cups of shaving foam to the mixture
- Now combine cornstarch, baby lotion, baby powder and foaming handwash in the bowl and mix.
- When it gets a fluffy texture, add the slime activator which is the mixture of borax and water
- Leave the slime for three days to form crunch at the top.