What Will You Find in this Post?
Slime is always fun to play with if it is non-sticky. If you make a slime that sticks on your hands while handling, it is no use at all. Creating slime is a fun way to spend your time. If you want to be creative, and learn something interesting, creating slime is the best option. Here are two ways in which you can create non-sticky slime. How To Make Non-Sticky Slime without borax gives a different feeling and touch. These are easy to follow recipes.
Making Non-Sticky Slime (1st Recipe)
Do you want to have a slime which is clear and you can see through it?
If yes, then you should follow this amazing recipe to create the non-sticky crystal clear slime. It is so clear that you can see your fingers when you hold it. The recipe is so cool that it will blow you away. Let’s get started. Follow the instruction of How To Make Non-Sticky Slime.
Prep Time: 3 Mins
Total Time: 2 days
- One bottle of Clear Glue
- 1 cup Water
- One small bottle Denicol Natri Borat
- In a large bowl take the glue and add water to it
- Mix these two ingredients thoroughly
- Now add a few drops of Denicol Natri Borat and mix with the spoon
- Keep adding the Borat until it forms a slime.
*It will be sticky now.
- Cover the bowl and put it away for two days.
- It is not sticky anymore, and it is crystal clear.
Making Non-Sticky Slime (2nd Recipe)
The non-sticky slime is amazing because you do not spoil your hands with it. It is smooth, fluffy and soft. You can create any shape with this slime, and it will not stick to your hands or fingers. It is a simple recipe that uses baking soda. How To Make Non-Sticky Slime is an easy recipe, in which you can make this non-sticky slime at home.
Prep Time: 2 Mins
Total Time: 10 Mins
- One bottle of Elmer’s White Glue
- Liquid Tide detergent
- One teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 cup Water
- Get a small bowl and add glue to it.
- Now add half a teaspoon of tide and mix.
- Keep adding tide and keep mixing until smooth and slimy.
- Notice that the slime is ready, but it is sticky. It will stick on your fingers which makes it difficult to handle.
To make it non-sticky, you need a special ingredient
- In another bowl mix water with baking soda.
- Add the baking soda mixture in the sticky slime and mix with a spoon.
- Keep adding the soda solution until you get a perfect non-sticky slime.