What Will You Find in this Post?
The kids love to play with jiggly slime. It is even more fun when the kids create the slime at home. Give your kids a chance to be creative and make jiggly slime at home. Here are three recipes that kids can use to make slime at home. These are easy and fun to make recipes at home.
Make Giant Jiggly Slime with Borax
Making jiggly slime recipe is not only easy but also fun. The ingredients are easily available at home, and the kids can use them to create slime at home.
- Prep Time: 5 Mins
- Total Time: 15 Mins
- 12 bottles of Elmer’s White Glue
- One teaspoon borax
- Hot water
- Food color of your choice
- Foaming soap
- First, prepare a large bowl and make sure that it is clean.
- Now add 12 bottles of Elmer’s Glue to the bowl.
- Now add three to four drops of your favorite food color and mix it with a spoon until all mixed and color is uniform
- Get another bowl and add one teaspoon of borax to it and add 1 cup hot water to make a solution
- Now add this mixture to the glue. Do not add the entire borax solution at once. Mix it by adding a few teaspoonfuls at a time until it all mixes together
- After mixing completely, it will form a thick dough
Making the slime Jiggly
- Now to make the slime Jiggly take another bowl and add hot water to it. Fill the bowl with hot water and add foaming soap to it and mix
- Now add the slime to it. Make sure that you add slime one fistful at a time.
- Mix it until smooth. Now add all the slime to it and keep mixing until it absorbs all the water.
- Now put this in another deeper bowl and add more hot water to it and keep mixing until it absorbs all the water.
- You may notice that the slime is breaking apart, do not worry, but eventually, it will be one piece.
- Keep mixing until it is Jiggly.
Make Clear Jiggly Slime With Borax
This recipe for making Jiggly slime is amazing. Your kids will love to make a clear Jiggly slime and play with it.
- Prep Time: 5 Mins
- Total Time: Overnight
- One bottle Washable clear glue
- Borax solution (1 teaspoon borax and 2 cups of water)
- Take a small bowl and make sure that it is clean and has no dust particles.
- Add the glue in the bowl. Empty the entire bottle.
- Now take the bottle and add water to it. Shake the bottle of glue and then add the glued water to the bowl.
- Add water to the same bottle again and then add the 2nd glued water bottle to the bowl.
- Now stir it with a spoon or an ice-cream stick.
- Now add borax solution to the glue bowl.
- Add one teaspoon at a time and keep mixing until all the borax solution dissolves
- You will notice that the slime is starting to form. This solution will have bubbles in it.
- To complete the slime making process leave it overnight. The bubbles will disappear, and you will get a perfect Jiggly slime.