What Will You Find in this Post?
Slime is one of the best things that the kids love to play. The fluffy and stretchy material is a perfect way to mold into any shape. How to Make Slime with Tide at home is not only easy but fun activity. The kids learn a lot when making different kinds of slime. When making slime at home, the kids can learn how to mix stuff. They will learn how to prepare slime using different ingredients. It is more like a science experiment. Here are two easy and fun recipes to make slime at home with Tide detergent.
You will learn two methods of making slime with the tide detergent. The first method will teach you how to make slime with tide and Glue and the Second Method will help you How to make slime with tide and Shaving Cream. So don’t waste time and let’s get started.
Making Slime with Tide and Glue
How to Make Slime With Tide and Glue is a fun recipe which every kid can try at home. It has simple ingredients and also does not use any borax. This method to prepare slime is easy and requires only a few minutes to prepare.
- Prep Time: 2 Mins
- Cook Time: 8 Mins
- Total Time: 10 Mins
- 1/4 cup Tide Detergent.
- 1 Small Bottel Elmer’s White Glue.
- 1 Drop Blue food color.
- First, take a bowl and make sure it is clean. Now add Elmer’s Glue in the bowl.
- Now add quarter cup Tide Detergent to the glue.
- Next, put one drop of blue food coloring in the mixture,
- Take a spoon and mix the ingredients.
- After a minute you will see it starts to form slime.
- Now take it out and knead it with your hands until the slime is ready.
- You may want to use your both hands to knead.
Making Slime with Tide, Shaving CreamHow to Make Slime with Tide and Shaving Cream is a fun recipe which every kid can try at home. It has simple ingredients and also does not use any borax. You will only require three simple ingredients available at home to prepare the slime.
- Prep Time: 3 Mins
- Cook Time: 2 Mins
- Total Time: 5 Mins
- 1/2 cup Elmer’s White Glue.
- 1/4 cup Tide Detergent.
- 1/2 cup Shaving Cream.
- First, take a clean bowl and add ½ cup glue in it
- Now add ½ cup shaving cream and mix these two ingredients.
- Now add ½ cup Tide Detergent to the mixture and keep mixing it with the spoon.
- Important: Do not use your hands to mix because the glue will stick to your hands. Use a spoon until it starts to form slime.
- When the mixture starts to form slime, take it out and knead it with your hands.
- Knead until it forms the fluffy slime.
- You can add beads to your slime to make it more fun.